University of Cambridge: Facts & Admission
University of Cambridge: I this article, we’ll know about the interesting facts about the Cambridge University & admission process, etc…
Hello Friends, Welcome back to all of you to our blog Starchand once again. Everyone desire to have a very good bank balance, a big house, go on holiday and have lots of fun. But all these start with some good education. Who does not want to get a good education, that is why everyone works so hard to get admission in the university of their choice.
Some students have to go to one of the best universities in their country for which they work very hard and are ready to clear the challenges like entrance test. There are many students whose desire is to go abroad and study, that is, away from their country.
In order to fulfill the aspiration to become part of one of the best universities of the world, students also commit their lives and reach every stage. There are many best universities in the world which are known for their education. One such famous university is Cambridge University, which you must have heard of the name in which every student wants to get admission.
So today Starchand has brought such information related to the University of Cambridge for you in this article, after knowing that, you will understand what is the process of taking admission in this popular university? And how can we apply for admission to Cambridge university? So let’s get the start & get to know some special things related to the University of Cambridge first.
✫ Facts About Cambridge University
- The University of Cambridge is located in the city of Cambridge, England.
- Cambridge University is the second oldest university in English Speaking Countries & the fourth oldest university in the world.
- This university was started in 1209 AD.
- This university has a lot of similarities with Oxford University, which is why Oxford and Cambridge University together are called Oaksbridge.
- Cambridge University is made up of a number of institutes which include 31 colleges and 6 schools also have Organized Hundred Academic Departments.
- The University of Cambridge University is one of the world’s five best universities at the academic level.
- Many great traditions such as Charles Darwin Sir, Isaac Newton, Stephen Hawking, and Virginia Wolf have been passouts from this university.
- About 11% of the students studying at Cambridge University are international students who come from more than 65 countries.
- The name of this university has more than 90 Nobel prizes, which have been given in different categories.
So, friends, after knowing the interesting facts about Cambridge University, we talk about what are the necessary things to take admission to Cambridge University?
✫ How to get Admission in Cambridge University?
➤ Course Selection
In the process of taking admission in the University of Cambridge, first of all, go to the official website of the university and collect the complete and correct information related to its courses and choose a subject for which you have an interest and the subject in which you have been scoring well and so forth. You can also do it.
➤ Entry Requirement
To get admission to the undergraduate courses at Cambridge University. It is very important for you to clear the 12th first. In which your scores should be according to the boarding of your board in this way: –
- CISCE and NIOS:- The score of such applications should be ninety percent and above in five and more subjects.
- CBSE:- Such applicants must have One Grade in Five and More Railway Subjects.
- State Board:- It is very important for such applicants to have a ninety-five percent score in five and more relevant subjects.
➤ English Language
Talk about English language requirements, there is a very important requirement for education from this University. Having good command over the English language. And minimum grade seven-point grade in IELTS Academic One and Yuzuli in every element. Seven point zero should be more which you have done in one sitting Be Iv.
- Cambridge English – Advanced (CAE):- Grade A and B
- Cambridge English – Proficiency (CPE):- Grade AB and C
➤ Application Process
Now we talk about the application process. You have to submit an application to UCAS (The Universities and Colleges Admission Service) to apply at the University of Cambridge.
➤ Supplementary Application Questionnaire (ASQ)
Talk about the Supplementary Application Question (ASAQ). After submitting the UCAS application, you will also have to submit an SAQ which contains questions that are not in the UCAS and to submit the SAQ you have to take care of the relevant deadline.
➤ Cambridge Online Preliminary Application
Along with UCAS and SAQ, you will also have to submit the COPA (Cambridge Online Preliminary Application). When submitting UCAS and COPA, keep in mind that both applications contain collapsed beans that you choose. Submitting academic transcripts may also be required for some students.
➤ Written Assessment
If we talk about the Written Assessment, most students at the University of Cambridge have to give the Written Assessment also.
As far as the interview is concerned. After completing all formalities related to admission, the deserving candidates are called for the interviews. These interviews take place at many overseas locations other than Cambridge University and in India, these interviews are taken in Mumbai.
So, friends, we hope that this article will prove very effective in your life. It has always been our endeavor that through our articles you get complete information on the given topic so that, you do not have to go anywhere else.
If you loved this article a little bit, then Like, Share & subscribe to our blog Starchand. So now give us permission, we will meet you very soon.
My dear friends, if I have made any spelling or grammatical mistakes in this article: University of Cambridge: Facts & Admission, please forgive me as a small child and at the same time please comment about that mistake so that, I can correct it that.